14 August 2007

Snail Squeals



Alright Snail, here's one for you. I know you're into Wolfe (you're so Radical Chic) and that proves how out of touch you are with Cheswick and myself. We're trying to elevate the cultural and literary discourse and you're too busy jacking off to the sex scenes in I Am Charlotte Simmons in your bedroom with the music turned up so your parents can't hear. According to Wikipedia, Wolfe is also an atheist. I don't know why that's relevant--I mean I can get hip to Richard Dawkins and Bertrand Russell and I'm totally lapsed--but you probably have some sophomoric fetish for atheists in white suits. Who said, "This isn't literature, this is entertainment?" Well, it was John Updike and he said that about The Bonfire of the Vanities. How 'bout 'dem pigeon feathers?

No comments: