28 May 2007

well it appears to me that in my linkschliv of a few minutes ago i didn rully introduce my boys pretty rickay-rickay-rickay very well. i ain even sure i can do it suffishently if i tried. fuck it, ya know? sometimes ya cant overthink thangs. ya just gotta flow is what im saying is what im all about rully. an i think pretty ricky feels me on that account. prolly thats the only intro that's necessary wouldnt ya say jinks? like to say a bunch of bros are down to flowing and letting the flow flow them is about all the accoladorade one can hope to sip in this falled wurld. have i spoke my piece? fuck if i know im just flowin, ya see. well prehaps its right to say that the spirit of pretty ricky, as jinks you wont to call it, is pretty allprevasive like to the heilege geiste. word. an when i was a boy, dipped in the depths of the jordan, just feelin around down there, suckin up the succours of the healin purifyin waters, i never thought that gettin wet as a stud would mean strokin the clit, as pretty ricky say. i hope ya dont think that crass, cause its just simple truth. i know hanbali or whatever the fuck this new clydes name is cant get a head for truth, hes all bound up in fantasies instead, but that dont stop me from speakin what i feel in my inner man. i wont make ya sick, tho im gonna feel ya with my dick, it ain no trick to rub a prick, baby, im yer cheswick. straight, no chaser.

1 comment:

jncodood69 said...

yo baby turn ribbed condoms inside out if u wanna get off real jiggly