31 July 2007

The Curiculum Vitae of Harper de le Beauregard

I certainly don't want to co-opt Chez, but I certainly do want to introduce myself as well. My full name is Harper Leland Maximillian de le Beauregard and I live in Cohasset, MA with my parents. My father works as a corporate lawyer in Boston and my mother works as a whore at the docks and as a homemaker (love you mom, thanks for making the sacrifice). I attend BU or as my dad calls it--and I think Ian Snail will like this--BJew (sooooo many). I'm an Anthro major but I have some serious interests in theology, philosophy, literature and science and political science and sociology and botany and daguerretypes. I'm basically a reincarnation of Thomas Jefferson except I don't believe in Buddhist teachings because I'm a hardcore deist. Another fun fact, I'm all about Hegel and I just posted that stuff about Kierkegaard way back when for ironic effects. I'm bisexual but not just like I'm kinda of gay bisexual--I'm totally serious about it. Well, I won't preach anymore so here are some more facts about me:

--My favorite book on the Dutch Golden Age is An Embarrassment of Riches by Simon Schama

--My girlfriend is bisexual too (kindred spirits)

--Marx is flawed Chez, too many glaring errors in his philosophy

--My favorite contemporary journalist is Robert Novak

--My favorite author is Joyce Carol Oates

--I once ate a duck raw (don't ask)

--Finally, Lorence T. Blumpkin sux

No comments: