26 July 2007

Heart of Dankness 420

Haha. Freakfuck. I love it. You guys are fucking rediculous. Almodovar is fucking amazing, Ches, you can suck a fucking cock if you want to, which you do. Yeah, I'm a totally anti-Semite, whatever. Not really, but I'm really into the Symbolist stuff, not really like the hardcore Latin shit, you know? I really like Murder in the Cathedral, though, have you guys read that? So pompous but so legit. Like Ches, haha, just joshing. Alright, well, I'd love to go on and on about how gay you guys are, but I got some Conrad to read. The Secret Sharer rocks your momma's tight pussy! Haha, psyche on the tight actually, bros. You have some hot moms when I've had like nine beers. Especially Lorence. I don't even know you, but whatever. I'd fuck your mom. Haha, I love doing this. See you when I get back from the Big Apple, losers.

I'm so stoned haha,

Ian "Homegrown" Snail

No comments: