25 July 2007

Just another day downtown...

man, mellon park is a sick place but it has like a disprerportionate number of mental cases. everytime im just chilling down there some guy freaks my shit. today--i think i alluded to this briefly as it was happening (like listening to the riverhounds on the radio same time you're at the game haha)--but this fine young gent was totally on. he was flipping out on himself over a case of mistaken sexual orientation. then after like a legitimate ten minutes of yelling his head off at himself he stands up, walks over to me, holds out a dollar bill and literally says to me, "hey, old man, do you have four quarters?" i got a good look at his eyes and he was definatly tripping massive balls on something, like when you just know a kappa delt is brainfucked. later on, i'm strolling down smithfield and some random guy literally gets up in my face and screams, "weirdo!!" like, what? like, i'm way too business caj to even let this kind of stuff mess with me, but sometimes i get thinking if it's me that's fucked up and not the other way around, haha.

No comments: